Winter shopping

 
Left
Hair : kik
Muffler : Kitsune Couture *I bought it during a sale, so I dunno if it's still out
Coat & Pants : DADA *I LOVE THEM
Shirt & tights : NuDoLu
Sneakers : Lika Ruby *old freebie

Right
Hair : kik
Beret : NuDoLu *but it's just a sample so far
Shirt & Skirt : oyakin *I cannot help myself buying stuff there!
Tights : NuDoLu *will be out soon
Boots : Burt Laundry *store already closed



I really love Oyakin's dress that I bought @ Designers United 3! Then the hair from WOT? goes very well with this outfit<3 Oh! You should go to get a hunting cap @ Keni-ya! It's really well made and the beige color goes well with any style.

Hair : WOT? * hunt gift
Skin : The sea hole *Albero Sweethearts Winter Festival
Hunting cap : Keni-ya *Lucky board 5 min 
Muffler : Tigerclaw *free
Sweater : NuDoLu
Dress : oyakin *Designers United 3
Leggings : Kookie *50L friday before
Boots : ANEXX

0 comments: