Group gifts, hunt, free and stuff

The other day was totally a hunting day! I really wanted to get oyakin's flower dress for Cupid Heart Hunt<3 Also, my favorite NIYARI is participating in this hunt! She makes very adorable stuff and almost all of them are free!!! I got also many group gifts in the picture. The boots I'm wearing are from Courtisane @ SAH hunt (is it already over?). OMG I love them.

Left
Hair : Surf Co *50L friday
Jacket : Lelutka *group gift
Dress : Ohmai *free, and I love the new mainstore!
Pants : oyakin
Boots :  Courtisane *SAH hunt gift
Right
Hair : Lelutka
Skin : Pink Fuel *Valentines bazaar
Head accessory : Wild O *I always go there when I want a head piece stuff as well as hair<3
Shirt : NuDoLu
Necklace : Happy Finds *group gift
Skirt : oyakin *Cupid heart hunt 
Pants : Encemble *Cupid heart hunt
Giraffe : Stray Pig *group gift

0 comments: