Spring season!

SEASONS HUNT
I went to Season's hunt spring 2011. I didn't have time to go to all the shops but I'm pretty happy with what I got. The hunt ends at 30 April so I'll make some time to check other stores!
Hat : DECO / Coat : FIR & MNA / Bag : TOSL / Shoes : Duh!
Lamp with birds : Sea Salt / Bench : Litte Boxes / Squirrel on a can : sur+

C'est la vie! Spring
And I'm loving C'est la vie!'s new spring collection! The sleeves are sooooo cute!!
Tops and pants : C'est la vie! / Braceret and clover : *S @ Help Japan in SL

TSG
Since I bought ESUGA's charity skin in Help Japan in SL, I was waaaaaiting for this skin's release! This is Iliana Skin from ESUGA's sister shop "The Sugar Garden"

Clover
Hair : kik / Hair accessory : NHA / Necklace : Morantique Lush *All from TFG
Tops : Grixdale / Pants : NuDoLu

Have a nice spring days!

0 comments: