Vive9, Kik and DP yumyum

Yesterday, I got a LB hair from Kik after waiting like allllllllllll day long:) Normally, I don't wear no-bangs hair but Kik's hairline is so natural and beautiful. I'll buy other color and different length next time!! There is another LB so hopefully, you can get more than one hair:)))
And today, I got these cute sabots from DP yumyum. They are so lovely!! Also you can change colors.
Finally, I entered Vive 9 group:)) I couldn't decide for a longtime but I've been loving their creations... what can I do?

Hair : Kik LB
Sweater : Vive9 group gift
Sabot : DP yumyum group gift


Hair : *Improve L* wakame_Fatpack *I don't know if it's still available or not
Tights : NuDoLu
Then next style, I wore my longtime-favorite hair: WAKAME. It looks great whenever I wear:))

0 comments: